Wednesday, April 18, 2007

allergies

maybe i should explain my tagline. a long long time ago when i first started my podcast , there were very very few political podcasts. in fact, most people who podcasted and listened to podcasts were geeks and techies. Which explains still to this day that most of the top podcasts are still tech based, although there's a lot of juvenile humor (if you can call that humor) podcasts out there now. One listeners came across my podcast in those heady early days and said - Future's show is good, but he seems to be "allergic" to talking about technology. in fact here is the exact quote: " Love the show; one of my favorites. Not much tech talk; Chris seems allergic to it." Well, I love the quote so I'm using it. So there. I'm surrounded by technology every day. I'm totally immersed in technology. So I figured, why not talk about it. I can't go into too much detail on the stuff I do every day, since by day I work doing new product development for a very large, well known internet company. but theres a lot of tech stuff I can talk about. So I will. Also, not fit to podcast.

No comments: